16.4.09

16 april

last friday(10/04)go penang to c our house..
v jz stay at flat~
quite nice..
the blog all is chinese ppl..
so i wont so worry..
n very cheap only~
cz v three stay in 1 room...
hehe...
tht day oso go TARC to transfer my campus~
i adi receive my offer letter from kl quite many days ago~
n jz take it n spm result to transfer my campus to penang~
today i jz realise tiok i haven't receive my offer letter(got a bit nervous adi)
but mom jz phone me tht my offer letter received adi..
hohoho..
n now wana money to pay my fees only..
wana money agn..
i lack money!
next month will start my studies adi...
it will be coming soon..
very fast ah...


yesterday is mine last day working v billion~
tht night,after finish our work,
me v billion's friends of course include chie min(haha)go to sri rambai eat!!
very siok..
v jz talk this n tht n laugh everythg tht v can laugh~
haha..
the most noisy is v all(10 ppl)
haha..
at billion,there was a boy tht bigger than me 2 years
n many ppl say our face are similiar~
haha
n many aunty thought he is my bro~
haha..
rmb yesterday nite,me n he owaiz 'zat' by the others..
kakaz..reali very funny~
n is a sweet memories..
this few months work at there reali very siok~
n knew abt many of friends..^^
n oso got 1 of them be my bro~
owaiz bully me still wana me call u bro~
hng~
XP

very miss billion there~
still got aunty call me to continue to do..
but i cnt..
i wana rest adi..
n long itme no go shopping v family adi..
although last sunday jz go penang v them,but the actual aim is go 'qing ming' ah..
so...not same~
haha


by muimui

No comments:

Post a Comment