26.5.09

college life

sorry friends tht no update my blog recently~
hehe.
u noe lah..
i'm so 'free'~
where got time to do tht?
haha...
today i din hav any class..
so morning wake up then cum to sch to on9~
although is raining heavily here,but i oso tried to cum here to update my blog~
c i'm so grandeur~
wakakakz...


start my last week orientation story~
v all muz attend 5 days of orientation
tht is from 18 may to 23 may~
the orientation got a bit lik camping lik tht lu..
some days got station game n treasure hunt lik tht~
but v all black jor lu..
including me~
wakakaz..

this is the photo tht take at 2nd day of orientation~
tht day morning,the other sch geh club cum our sch to teach us how to dance~
haha..
actuali they teach us some sports tht combining to be a dance~
hmm..not bad..
but i did not dance it..cz my place is too narrow~
all ppl in front owaiz move backwards..
then how v all at backwards dance it ya?
haiz..
this club they ar oso invite any1 to enjoy it..
tht is 'DANZITY'
very cool~XD

this is me,tht every1 muz draw 4 line at every1 face..
haha..reali funny..


this photo is the looser..haha
when my group is fighting v this group
they lose jor,so v castigate them..
u all got c tiok seok fern inside the photo?
wakakaz..


c tht foyal is so many ppl...
foyal is the place tht v can online...
is wireless..^^
so..now i at here updating my blog~ZD


this photo is when my group practising our presentation~
haha..
finally,our group can in final~
haha..
but when in final,v all every night should go some1 house to discuss abt our presentation~
but me n wayyi does not go,cz v start beh siok~
exspecially our leader~



this is the 4th day of orientation,tht is sport day
actually i play tug of war de..
but my student leader call me go volleyball..
then mo gai..
i dono how to play volleybell geh wor..
finally,i say i noe how to play ping pong before..
but very long time adi..
although lik tht,i better than some1 tht dono ping pong at all...
haha..
luckily,our group got 1 girl tht is geng de..
so,no nid so worry..
finally,our group in final..
n tht girl be the campion..
haha..
i wht contribute oso doesn't hav..
but still hav the medal..
wakakaz..



the white shirt de girl which stand at left side is our group de..
she is the champion~
hooray!


they are playing volleyball...
n behine the volleyball de court,is playing basketball~
^^


this is zong run playing ping pong~
haha..
finally,he lose jor~
kakaz..




this is our two main characters
they are dancing~
hohoho...
the boy character is 包青天
whereas the girl character is snow white..
n they will hav a daughter which is cinderella~
haha.
包青天+白雪公主=灰姑娘
black+white=grey
haha..





before v start our final presentation~
v practice outside CA






at thte tiring-room..
all ppl nervous+ing~

before enter the door of the stage.
soooooo nervous..
although i'm the supporting role~
haha


when our group was presentation~


me v mr.包青天~
take photo v him,every1 will becum very very white..
wakakaz..

me v our group member,bao zhu
^^

me v yuan na~^^


in the CA,all ppl were very HIGH~
all student leader wigwag their flag here n there~


hehe..this is me~
the latest of muimui..
okie..
muimui stop at here..
my notebook geh battery wana finish adi..
haha..
finally,today had finish my job,tht is update this~
haha..
after fews week,my house will hav internet adi..
so tht time,is more easier..
no nid run to sch to on9~
kakaz...
miss u all,friends..
muaks..
by muimui

No comments:

Post a Comment